- Removal of tape and stickers from glass and frames.
- Removal of paint splashes from electrical fitting and sanitary ware.
- Cleaning and shining of the inside and outside surfaces of all windows / frames and sliding glass doors.
- Removal and disposal of all rubbish, dirt, and debris from the interior of the unit.
- Cleaning and polishing kitchen cabinets and countertops.
- Vacuuming the inside of all cabinets.
- Polishing all cabinets, vanities, stained woodwork and stainless steel.
- Cleaning and shining all electrical fixtures and trim.
- Cleaning all timber base, architraves and sills.
- Cleaning of all shelving.
- Cleaning of all exterior doors, including the threshold.
- Cleaning and shining all interior doors.
- Cleaning and mopping all tile floors using shine and conditioner.
- Vacuuming and dusting of floors and walls.
Once a build clean has been carried out snagging works can begin, this then allows for a high standard of finish to the build and to ensure following trades can proceed with their work in a clean environment.
For trades such as painters and decorators having surfaces cleaned and prepared competently, leads to a problem free finish